Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Family Tie Postcard - Final Version (Part 1)


After a few revisions, this is the first official run of the poster image for FAMILY TIE. It's "official" because I've placed an order for 250 color postcards with this image on the front (the back has a brief description of the film and space for postage, etc). It may yet change because I don't want it to forever say "THANKSGIVING 2007" and i'd like to make it a goal to get rid of these by the time the launch happens next month.

Thanks to Alan Greene and Bill Watson for chiming in with some helpful suggestions along the way, and of course Zonalpony Lopez who helped stage and shoot the poster image. I used overnightprints.com, which looked a little shoddy at first but I found some people singing its praises online so I thought I'd give it a shot. Certainly the price is right at $50 for the whole lot.

But this is kind of exciting because somehow with the poster image in place, it feels more and more like it's really a done deal. It will feel good to have this weight lifted when i can move on to something else. At the very least, i'll have made one of my new year's resolutions.

No comments: