Friday, October 5, 2007

Frist!

Bill Frist. Oops, excuse me, I meant "first". As in, this is my first entry on the official FT blog. Exciting! New! The partially-completed featurette has been screened a few times at short showcases a couple of years ago, but I am well and truely psyched to see it reach a potential mass audience. All hail the wide-world interweb thingie!

I sincerely hope that when every one of you takes the opportunity to see the result of all the hard work Mugs (and, to a lesser extent, myself) has shoveled into this movie, it will leave your mind scorched and tickled. The product of his obsessions and peculiar tastes, "The Family Tie" is his masterpiece, and the very thing I have been looking forward to seeing ever since I read his first screenplay, "Frog Mutiny"--which I hated. Mugs is a gifted writer and audio-visualwork-maker, so pay attention to him! And watch his YouTube vids.

And now then I'm done stumping for us, allow me to recommend everybody go rent "Sky High", a delightful movie about superpowered kids and their very own school. Bruce Campbell is in it, and he rules.

Later,
Scott "John" Greene

No comments: